Cross-country skiing days
If you’ve always wanted to learn cross-country skiing, or wish to improve your technique or learn some new skills, we have just the thing for you!
Elmar Werlen is a qualified snow sports teacher who can show you all you need to know. Start off your winter season with us and glory in the snowy, idyllic Goms.
This package comprises:
- 3 overnight stays in a double room with a variety of outlooks and a view of the mountains,
- Includes a generous regional breakfast buffet and delicious gourmet dinners
- 3 x2 cross-country skiing lesson units (group lessons, classic or skating)
- 1 transfer per day to the cross-country skiing school (5 minutes by car)
- Mulled wine in Elmars Gadä
- At our hotel, we also have a hot tub and plenty of tea for you to enjoy.
- CHF 519.00 per person in a double room
- CHF 579.00 per person in a double room for single use
Resort tax: CHF 3.00 per person per day
This offer can be booked for the following dates, depending on availability:
Thursday to Sunday
- Arrival: 2nd February 2023 Course dates: 3rd, 4th and 5th February 2023
- Arrival: 16th March 2023 Course dates: 17th, 18th and 19th March 2023
Sunday to Wednesday
- Arrival: 4th December 2022 Course dates: 5th, 6th and 7th December 2022
- Arrival: 18th December 2022 Course dates: 19th, 20th and 21st December 2022
- Arrival: 8th January 2023 Course dates: 9th, 10th and 11th January 2023
- Arrival: 15th January 2023 Course dates: 16th, 17th and 18th January 2023
- Arrival: 29th January 2023 Course dates: 30th, 31st January and 1st. February 2023
- Arrival: 5th February 2023 Course dates: 6th, 7th and 8th February 2023
- Arrival: 12th February 2023 Course dates: 13th, 14th and 15th February 2023
- Arrival: 12th March 2023 Course dates: 13th, 14th and 15th March 2023
Elmar's Gadä Snow and Bike
The cross-country skiing school is led by Elmar Werlen. He is a former Swiss champion who has taken part in both world championships and world cup competitions. His experience of teaching cross-country skiing goes back several years.
Further information is available at: elmars-gaden.jimdo.com