with the Hallenbarter Cross-Country Skiing School
Cross-Country Skiing Package
If you’d like to make progress as quickly as possible, the best option is to take private lessons, tailored precisely to your needs.
Discover the fascination of cross-country skiing with Hallenbarter Nordic.
Treat yourself to some time out for cross-country skiing! Breathe in the clear Alpine air of the Goms and enjoy taking exercise in the unspoiled natural world, while learning the correct technique for cross-country skiing – and taking advantage of the outstanding cuisine. It’ll be good fun, as well as doing you good. The outstandingly well-trained team at the Hallenbarter Nordic Cross-Country Skiing School will pay particular attention to your individual requirements and offer you tailored support.
The package offer includes:
- 2 or 3 overnight stays, including a generous regional breakfast buffet
- 2 or 3x delicious gourmet dinners
- 2x 1-hour private lessons at the Hallenbarter Nordic Cross-Country Skiing School
- 1 transfer per day to the cross-country skiing school (10 minutes by car)
- Equipment rented on special terms from the Hallenbarter Sports Shop
- You’ll also have access to a plentiful supply of tea in our reading room during the day.
This package is offered from the beginning of December 2022 to the end of March 2023, depending on availability.
|Per person in a double room,
with private teaching as a couple
|Per person in a single room,
with private teaching
Resort tax: CHF 3.00 per person per day.
Koni was a member of the Swiss cross-country skiing team and took part in the Olympics in 1980, 1984 and 1988. In 1983, he won the longest and most difficult of cross-country skiing races, the Vasalauf in Sweden. He also achieved two overall victories in the Worldloppet series, as well as several Swiss championship titles.